THE EROTIC WRITINGS OF DADDYCUMS
Door to Depravity
Note: For those who have visited my site before, don't panic because you can't find the stories. Just click "Come On In" and everything will be fine. I just did some rearranging. If you've bookmarked this page, you might need to update your bookmark.
Welcome to my website of erotic stories, all of which were written by me.
If erotic stories are not your thing, or if you've stumbled upon this site by accident, you can leave at any time.
By continuing, you swear that the following statements are true, under penalty of a long nose and taunts of "Liar liar! Pants on Fire!":
- I am here by my own choice.
- I am old enough to read naughty stories legally where I live, and there are no other laws that would prevent me from doing so.
- I am a pervert.
- I like boobies.
- I like to read stories involving sex with close family members, young teenage characters, and/or girls who love girls.
- I want to read something tasteful rather than raunchy.
- I find sex scenes to be more erotic if I first get to know the characters.
- I believe that all sex scenes should involve at least one girl, but that in no way implies any kind of limit. Boys are optional.
- I believe that fictional boys should be allowed to have sex with any girl they have the hots for. That includes teachers, babysitters, next-door neighbors, sisters, daughters, aunts, cousins, and nieces. Preferably all at the same time.
- I believe that fictional girls should be allowed to have sex with boys, girls, themselves, animals, inanimate objects, machines, vegetables, aliens, ghosts, demons, tentacle monsters, furniture, household appliances, or whatever the hell turns them on.
- Speaking of which, I believe it's okay to say "hell". It's also okay to say "****", "****", "****", "****", and "******* *********** *** **** with a ******* **** up her ****".
- I don't believe that erotic stories turn people with upstanding moral fiber into child molesters.
- Even if they did, I believe freedom of speech trumps vague "Think of the Children" mantras.
- I believe it's okay to fantasize about actions that would be illegal in real life.
- That doesn't mean I would ever do them.
- I will not hold Daddycums responsible for any emotional scarring as a result of reading these stories, or for turning me into a twisted, perverted sexual predator.
If you agree to all of the above, what kind of a freak are you? Nevertheless, you're welcome to Come On In.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.