Update History of The Celestial Grammar
- Addition of Dialog Lesson.
Felix Lance Falkon gets to the bottom of dialog in A Dialog & Writing Lesson.
- Version 1.4—18th September, 1996
Celeste’s last version.
- Version 2.0—8th April, 2001
first version. Following Celeste’s retirement
from alt.sex.stories.d in
April 2001, Nat volunteered to
look after The Celestial Grammar and The Advanced
- Converted The Celestial Grammar from plain text to a
web page, inserting links where appropriate. Motivation:
to use the various formatting options
available—italicisation, emboldening, use of
colour, spacing, formatting and so
on—to make a more readable and visually attractive
- Updated some references to acknowledge the emergence of alt.sex.stories.moderated
(“ASSM”) and ASSTR.
- Corrected outdated links.
- References to Strunk & White’s The Elements of
Style, deemed insufficiently anal retentive, pedantically
- [A very small number of] punctuational and stylistic infelicities felicitated. ;-)
- Readers with comments directed to Nat rather than to the
The Celestial Grammar | The Advanced Celestial Grammar | Celeste’s
|This page last updated 21st July 2001 by Nat