A true story as told to a veteran internet erotica author. Cheryse always forges ahead when frightened. It's an unusual response, but she is an unusual girl.
Read the story here.
Part of “Fringe Desires - Volume I - Five Tales - Erotic, Compelling, True.” A short story collection.
Reader Comments (spoilers removed)
- I can relate to the Two Worlds one the best. Your work reminds me a bit of Vladimir Nabokov.
- Thank you for the wonderful story. You allowed me to fanticize within your fantasy which is quite a difficult bridge to build. It makes me the owner of your fantasy in a very real and satisfying way. Anyway, you did manage to do it. What is most surprizing to me is the insight that that is what I enjoy most about a good read.
- Really enjoyed the Two Worlds, particularly.
- This story actually moved me...I am shocked. It's good. Sexy, yes, erotic, yes...but human. Believable, the way humans are unbelievable. It's the human element missing from most erotica, without which, the stories simply rot into themselves...you can smell the filthy breath of the impatience in the air... Not here. This story moves toward literature...thanks.
- Your stories are a bit more unusual but they are superb on a level all their own.
- Two Worlds seriously hit home with me. I was thrilled to see that somebody "gets it". You understand.