Nights Of Wonder
A true story as told to a veteran internet erotica author. Jimmy doesn't like to think about the future, until he has a good reason to start.
Read the story here.
Part of the “Fringe Desires - Volume I - Five Tales - Erotic, Compelling, True.” A short story collection.
Reader Comments(spoilers removed)
- ... equal to the best of any erotic story I've had the pleasure to read. Managing to walk a taboo tightrope of underage sex, racial difference and socio-intellectual disparity, whilst balancing an innocent coming of age love story against graphic hardcore sex is no mean feat, yet you accomplished it with aplomb. I got the same vibe reading Jimmy as I did the Indian in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest - a kind of illiterate poetry bereft of artifice - which made his coarseness endearing rather than off putting. Given the Fringe elements of the story, it might never achieve the kudos it deserves, but in the opinion of this reader, you've penned a little masterpiece that inhabits and transcends the genre and did more than merely get me from point A to point B. I could go on and on, but for now I'll say thanks for posting. I look forward to reading more and offer every encouragement.
- You, my friend, have written the best short story/erotica/or whatever you want to call it, that I have ever read in oh, maybe 45 years of reading erotica. I cried reading this story, but everyone was an A story. You have a gift, and I hope you write many more stories.
- Thank you for your beautiful stories. I am old an they brought tears to my eyes.
- I don't need a reply. I just wanted to drop you a line and let you know how strongly impacted I was, emotionally, by Jimmy and Marlena's tale. ... I cannot recall ever having been affected like this by any other erotic novel I've ever read.
- You paint vivid images. Your use of words is extraordinary without being pretentious. Your story-lines are simple and complex. You're gifted. Thank you.
- I have just read your short story Nights of Wonder and wanted to congratulate you on your writing skill. I got pleasure from reading it not only because it was wonderfully erotic but also from the way you drew the characters and told their story in succinct yet totally descriptive terms that lifted it above the mundane level of most pornographic writing. Well done and thank you.
- Your Nights Of Wonder is the most amazing, touching, and insightful story of ANY kind I have had the honor of reading.